Friday, June 18, 2010

Baby No 2: Week 15+

I went for the Glucose Tolerance Test last Wednesday followed by a visit to Dr Ho thereafter. My results came back borderline and hence... I will have to go through another round of 'torture' during my 28th week.

Well, at least there is one happy news for us... our little tiger is likely to be a Princess! Will confirm again during my detail scan few weeks later...

Something about my supposedly little girl...

She really got a fiery temper and is super fussy lor! I was quite caught up with work both yesterday and today so my boss had kindly packed lunch for me... Guess what? Just a few mouthfuls and I went hugging the toilet bowl! Out came what little food that came in + loads of yucky gastric juice!!! She made my whole afternoon hell until I gave up and took the shuttle bus out to Arts Canteen for her favorite Japanese food... Needless to say... the rest of the day was productive... Sigh....

My tum tum @ 15 weeks:


No comments:

Post a Comment