Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby No 2 - Week 3 Day 6

It was with a great sense of excitment that I left for work this morning! Still couldn't quite believe that I am gonna be a Mummy again...

However, I saw some brown discharge and was getting a bit worried... Did I imagine my pregnancy? Did I really see a postive yesterday? Is it my period dueing?
I decided to err on the safe side and took urgent leave today... went back and did another test on the clearblue and indeed it's confirmed!

Called Dr Ho's clinic immediately and I managed to get a slot at 12 pm. Very thankful for Walker to rush down despite being so last minute. Thanks dear, really appreciate it!

As expected, the sac could not be seen yet. Both ovaries are normal and uterus lining are in the right thickness...

I was asked to do a blood test, given a jab and some medicine to support the pregnancy. What a start to my pregnancy journey :(



Updates:

Received a call from the clinic that my HCG level has confirmed my pregnancy. Will need to go down on Wednesday for another blood test to see if the pregnancy is progressing...
X

No comments:

Post a Comment