Sunday, December 6, 2009

Atrium Ballroom at Holiday Inn Atrium

Prologue...



6 years ago when I got married, she was my bridesmaid… 3 years ago when I gave birth, she was the Godma of my boy… my childhood friend of 26 years… Elaine…

As I watched her in her wedding gown, holding the hand of the man she is so deeply in love with… I was overwhelmed with happiness for her…

We hardly meet but whenever we do, we are always so comfortable in each other presence… The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.


********

We arrived late as usual though we had made plans to be early… We left our place for Grandma’s at 6.15pm but a combination of directionless driver + rainy night + GPS less contributed to our arriving at 8.30pm… It’s just happened…

While waiting for the Bride & Groom to make their entrance, its photo taking time again…

Daddy & Mummy



Grandma & I



And then the stars of the night…



Applauding for the 2nd march in…



Our blessings to the couple!


Z

No comments:

Post a Comment