Saturday, November 7, 2009

GraceHouse Year End Concert

Its the morning to my school's concert and all of us were looking bright and chirpy!

My folks couldn't help laughing at how girly I looked with my makeup and blue eyeshadow!
(To Mummy: Enjoy the moment of having a 'daughter')



Mummy's inputs:

After sending Kaeden off to his classroom, both of us proceeded to the Sanctuary with high anticipation of his upcoming performance...



Getting in line to enter the Sanctuary...




the beautiful stage...




Kaeden on stage, partnering Christy... the little girl whom he has been talking non-stop to us about!


The Grand Finale



and finally... the proud parents...




... the little boy with his best buddy...



**************

I teared when I saw Kaeden's wonderful performance... At that moment, he felt so grown up standing on the stage, performing every single movement of the dance on his own!

All the worries about him panicking at the crowds, forgetting his steps... all vanished from my mind! At that very moment, I only have him in my eyes... overwhelmed with pride and love for my beautiful boy...

Daddy and Mummy are so proud of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment