Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tricks or Treats

It’s Halloween and tonight we will be going down to Uncle Malcolm’s house for some tricks or treats!

For the past weeks, Daddy and Mummy have been going around searching for the right pumpkin, hoping to turn it into a lantern…

Well… this is what we have found! Cute?



Making our way to Uncle Malcolm’s house in the evening…



Our host and the food he prepared… Kudos to him… cause according to my folks, the food are simply yummilicious!!!




Everyone helping themselves to the food…



Erm, are you guys wondering where I am? Heehee I am busying catching up on my beauty sleep!



And then when I am finally awake… a self taken shot of Uncle Tze Jun and me!



Thanks Uncle Malcolm for having us over. It has been a great night of fun!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment