Friday, July 10, 2009

Suggestion?

I feel so frustrated that I STILL could not come to a conclusion on our transportation arrangement!

It was agreed that after we moved to our new place, I will take over the car while my dear hubby will be taking the MRT to work…

However… after a few weeks of carrying out the above-mentioned plan… I feel that I hardly see him anymore!!! He leaves the house early in the morning before us and come home late in the evening when everything else in the house is settled… Er… I feel like a single mum! Although he didn’t say much, I know its hard on him also.

Ok, I have to admit that hubby is working practically on the opposite end from where we are living… letting him have the car is by-right the most considerate, sensible thing to do… By-wrong, the car to him seems to be for his own personal use ONLY

He will never be on my mum’s standard Kaeden’s handover timing of 7pm and he will also never be that hero that rushes from office in the middle of work to pick and send Kaeden to the doctor if he happens to have a high fever…

BUT… why am I feeling so bad?

Is it really very unworkable for me to take LRT/MRT home with Kaeden from my mum place on my own? Well, I feel it’s still copeable… but what happens if one day I am heavily pregnant? Or lugging a toddler and carrying a few months old baby?

Still can? If can, fair that I should do it?
X

2 comments:

  1. well, i did a few mths of heavily preg, take train, go cc pick X, carry my handbag, his bag and HIM then walk 5mins home...haha..cos i gave up the car to hb.

    i think you shld give in to him, then re-sort things out when you are preg? As for being the hero when K is sick, can always take taxi or demand him to go down (even tho its hard with his job).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for assuring that it can be done. Yup, have agreed to pass him the car, when the time comes to 'heavily' pregnant, will reassess again.

    ReplyDelete