Sunday, April 5, 2009

Berries World

After countless failed attempt of trying to converse with me in Mandarin, Mummy has decided to sign me up for a trial class at Berries. Heehee… some stuff are better left to the expert lah!



We arrived 15 mins earlier for class… though alittle reluctant, I allowed the teacher to carry me and said my bye bye

Daddy and Mummy were peeping at me through the small window and were relieved to see that I was enjoying myself…

End result…? I will be appearing in class for the rest of the term lor!



Updates:

While having dinner tonight, Kaeden walked away from the dining table… Trying my luck, I called out to him…

Mummy: 恺义,你的饭还要不要?
Kaeden: 要。


Although it’s just a simple one word 要 but that is the first time he actually replied me when I asked him a question in mandarin! And most importantly… its 要 and not YES!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment