Thursday, March 5, 2009

Counting my Blessings…

Not too sure is it because both me and Kaeden are sick or is it because Hubby is working late tonight… I suddenly have many 感触.

I have always hope my mil will shower me with tons of tonic soup and nutritious food when I am pregnant… but sadly it never happen to me when I was expecting Kaeden few years back.

Instead, it was my Mum that brews me Bird Nest and Black Chicken Soup once a week, alternating between the two, since my 16th week right to almost my 35th week...

I was over at Mum place for dinner tonight and I saw my familiar Black Chicken Soup bubbling in the slow cooker again... She just felt that it’s time for me to try for No 2 and should start building up my body for it…



At that moment, I felt so much love for her. Although sometime she can be rather difficult to live with but I know she truly cares for me…

Thanks Mum for everything! Kaeden is really blessed to have Grandma loving him so much.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment