Monday, December 8, 2008

The years together & The years ahead

Last Saturday on the 06th December 08 marks the 5th year of our wedding anniversary...

From me to him

Noticed that Hubby has been always surfing the web on Nintendo Wii Guitar Hero ever since that day when we first saw it at Carrefour...

Given the price and knowing him, he will never spend the money on such thing no matter how much he likes it!

The ‘surprise’ for him... YES, I hide it in the toilet for ‘special effect’...



Seems like Kaeden is enjoying himself with Daddy’s new toy as well... Heehee money well spent hor?




From him to me

A must-have card as I love reminiscing the words written inside by Hubby.



Pyjamas set from my favourite boutique – Women’s secret



And lastly... a watch I have been lusting after!

No comments:

Post a Comment