Sunday, January 13, 2008

Uncertainties...

Its January again... Another start of a new term which also signify my super PEAK period! I have been dreading this month since my last PEAK period in August ends. It is really a scary experience during this time. Can you imagine 75 missed calls during my 1 hour lunch break??!!

After some serious discussion with hubby, its decided that i will tender my resignation in Feb and will start my new career at Walker Cheng Pte Ltd. My new portfolio - serving young Master Cheng. Although i am hesistent about that idea (yes, my new boss is a miser, no pay increment, no travel benefits and no increment!) but that seems like the best choice for the moment.

This morning, i went for an interview at B**, they offered me the job immediately. I almost couldn't believe my ears! However, after the initial excitement wears off... 101 questions popped into my head...

1. I got to change 1 LRT + 2 buses to reach my new office. SIANZ...

2. I got to change 2 buses + 1 LRT to reach my mum's place to pick Kaeden then + 1 LRT home. LAGI SIANZ...

3. Its a 1 year contract... Risky leh... My No 2 plan how??? Put on hold again??? LOST

4. The list goes on...

Sigh.. Is this commonly known as being too lazy to get out of my comfort zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment