Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Meh Meh Meh... Merry Christmas!

Daddy brought us to a goat farm as a X'mas excursion for this festive season.

So off to Hay Dairies...

We made it in time to see the last milking session of the Nanny Goats at 11am. After which, we proceeded to the barn to feed the Bachelor Goats & Kids.
I even got my very first taste of goat's milk. Yummy!












After a hot morning, Daddy drove us to Changi Airport for lunch. And since we are there, how could we miss the newly constructed Terminal 3? Too bad, the shops are not open yet and we left shortly after.




We had lunch at Tong Shui Cafe. Mummy was so happy that I finally managed to finish ¾ bowl of the macaroni that she had ordered for me.

*******************************************************************

Time for X’mas pressie!!!

Both Milo and me got something for ourselves…



No comments:

Post a Comment