Tuesday, November 6, 2007

10 years of my LIFE with Walker...

Time really flies!

Today is the 10th year since Walker and I started partor-ing… Heehee cant believe we have been together for so long when everyday still feel so brand new with him *blush*

He is such a wonderful man to have as a hubby. Forever so sweet tempered and loving… someone I know I can always depend on, at all times. Although he is a man of very few words, somehow his droopy gaze and polar bear hug seems to work wonder for me whenever I am feeling sad…

Daddy Cheng… I LAO HU YOU!

Although you have to work late tonight but i really appreciate you making effort to celebrate this special day with me in advance.

Thank you for the romantic dinner last night and also thank you for the 'SURPRISE' you have arranged for me tonight. Hope you like the Nintendo Wii that i have gotten for you...

*Muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment