Friday, July 21, 2006

Back at work

Today is my first day back at work after 3 months of maternity leave. Time really flies.... Though i am glad to be able to shed off my messy hair and ugly pyjamas, somehow i feel alittle sad leaving Kaeden.

This morning, he wakes up unusually early at 6.00 am for his feed. Really glad to have the chance to play with him awhile before leaving for work. His 'gummy' smile really brighten up my day!



At mum's place, he started crying the moment i put him down on the bed. Guess he must have know that i am leaving him as he was holding on to my shirt. Seeing him cry, i cried too. I wanted so much to comfort him but Mum and Walker chase me out as they know that the longer i stay on, the more miserable i be.

For the first time, i was rushing home from work as i miss him so much. Feel so much at ease knowing that Kaeden has been a good boy the whole day and glad to know that mum is coping well with him despite having to take care of dad. Kudos to mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment