Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mt Alvernia

I am discharged from my short stay in Mt Alvernia Hospital. Thanks to everyone who have shown their concern towards us during the past days.

I started a bout of vomiting on Thurs night from 8pm through 3am in the morning. Mummy couldn’t bear to see me going on like this so we decided to drive down Mt Alvernia to seek medical attention…

The doctor told my folks that I am showing signs of dehydration and hence, need to be admitted immediately. Thanks goodness Dr Tan came down shortly…



After a night on liquid diet, I felt hungry enough to swallow a COW!




Very glad that the breakfast I have eaten has stayed inside my tummy for good... because this means I am ready to go home liao!


X

1 comment:

  1. So sweet of Dr T. Tan! hahaha... he must hve looked half slept when he came

    ReplyDelete